A monument is the primary tangible link between past, present and future. It serves as an integral part of our culture and heritage, and an inspiration for all succeeding generations who wish to know and honour those who came before.
French Family Funeral Home Limited is pleased to offer quality crafted, unique granite monuments and markers. A variety of shapes, sizes and colour of granite is available to you for the creation of a meaningful tribute to your loved ones. We also offer a wide selection of sizes and design ideas in bronze monuments for you to consider when creating just the right marker.
We can arrange for delivery and installation of monuments in all cemeteries throughout North-eastern Ontario & North-western Quebec.
French Family Funeral Home has been assisting clients with memorialization options over 75 years. We have an extensive display located on the premises for your convenience. Our assistance with monuments, markers, benches and cemetery lettering is second to none.
The French Family believes everyone deserves the finest, no matter what their financial position. That’s why we proudly offer our “Price Match Guarantee Program.” We don’t make a habit of knowing our competitors costs, but we guarantee we will match and further beat their costs on all types of Memorials. The French Family guarantees the only thing you can expect to be more, is our service.
Contact – Glen French Jr. (3rd Generation Monument Specialist) to schedule an appointment.
Phone : (705) 567-3565
Fax : 705-567-9607
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Monument designs can be as individual as the lives we wish to celebrate. The following examples are but a few of the many styles and themes available.
Flora & Fauna
Flowers and animals, often symbolic of the eternal nature of the human spirit, are popular themes in monument design.
For the devout, a monument is as much an expression of faith as a memorial to life.
Canada’s Native peoples possess a rich artistic tradition which is well-suited to monument design.
Children & Youths
The most poignant of memorials, those designed for children must express the deepest sense of loss, yet remind us of the joy once shared.
British Columbia’s natural beauty is often seen in contemporary monument design.
When it comes celebrating the lives of our loved ones we are limited only by our imaginations.
Choosing a suitable epitaph is another important part of the funeral process. When a loved one has been laid to rest, the final stage of closure involves the placement of a monument or marker identifying their grave. It is here that we are given one final occasion to communicate to the world the significance of our loved one. Here, we have assembled a collection of epitaphs to help give you some inspiration in composing an epitaph for your loved one. You can either copy them directly or use them as a basis to create your own.
- In Perfect Peace
- Peace, Perfect Peace
- At Rest
- In Beloved Memory
- A Gift From God
- You Will Be In Our Hearts Forever
- Our Precious Little Angel
- The Perfect One
- Love Comes Walking Softly And Steals Our Hearts Away
- Always Loved And Remembered
- Forever Free With Nature
- Returned To Nature
- At One With Nature
- Among The Stars Of Heaven
- Reclaimed To Live Again
- Dearly Loved And Missed
- Lovingly Remembered
- Safe In The Arms Of Jesus
- Life’s Work Well Done, Life’s Race Well Run, Life’s Crown Well Won, Now Comes Rest.
- Gone But Not Forgotten
- In Cherished Memory Of
- In Loving Remembrance
- In Affectionate Remembrance
- ” I Will Lay Me Down In Peace And Take My Rest.”
- Eternal Rest
- Blessed Are The Pure In Heart For They Shall See God.
- Life How Short; Eternity How Long
- At Sunrise And Sunset We Remember You.
- “We Lived In Love; Let Us Lie Together.”
- Together Again
- Always In Our Thoughts.
- To Live In The Hearts Of Those We Love Is Not To Die.
- Peace After Pain
- Budded On Earth To Bloom In Heaven
- Never Will Your Memory Fade
- The Song Is Ended, But The Melody Lingers On
- A Moment In Our Arms – Forever In Our Hearts
- Death Is The Golden Key That Opens The Palace Of Eternity
- The Heart Of Him Who Truly Loves Is A Paradise On Earth
- No Jewel Is As Perfect As The Innocence Of Childhood
- So Small, So Sweet, So Soon
- An Angel Visited The Green Earth, And Took A Flower Away
- She Concealed Her Tears But Shared Her Smiles
- Her Memory Is Enshrined In Our Hearts
- A Loving Father, Tender And Kind, What A Beautiful Memory You Left Behind
- She Walked In Beauty